GET A BETTER SMILE THAN YOU'VE HAD IN A WHILE
Why should you consider Dental Implants?
• Perhaps you have a removable full or partial denture.
• Dental Implants are great for replacing missing teeth and achieving a natural looking smile.
• To help support a denture or a bridge.
• Most dentists consider Dental Implants to be the best option for missing tooth replacement
What Are Dental Implants?
Implants are placed into the bone like an actual tooth and over a few months’ time the implant will fuse to the bone. They can be used to support prosthesis like dentures and crowns and for missing teeth like bridgework where you would avoid compromising the adjoining teeth for support. Implants are secure and look and feel like natural teeth and are a great way to replace missing teeth. They allow you to smile and eat with confidence. With proper hygiene care, implants can last a lifetime.
Types of Implants
• Endosteal (in the bone): The most common type of implant.
• Subperiosteal (on the bone): Used for patients who have minimal bone height.
• How do I know if Dental Implants are for me?
If you have good overall health and good oral health than you are definitely a great candidate. Sufficient bone in your jaw is required to support the implant, and it is helpful to have healthy gums that are free of periodontal disease.
What Is The Procedure Like?
The process is a joint effort between you, and your dentist. You and your dentist will have a discussion to determine how your implant will be placed. It will depend on your unique condition and the type of implant chosen. Based on these factors your dentist will craft a treatment plan specifically to meet your needs.
What can I anticipate after the treatment?
Your teeth require thorough oral care and regular dental visits. Dental implants are just like your own teeth and require the same care. In order to keep your implant clean and plaque-free you need to follow a regular schedule of brushing and flossing.
After your treatment, your dentist will advise you on the best care plan for your teeth. Follow-up visits will be scheduled to make sure your implant and gums are healthy.